2010年11月24日星期三

the 1st job

Damn shit...finally got a job to accept me le...
1st day, i came to office...dammmmm..all Chinese...tis tymsure fuck off le
since i m stpm until universiti, seldom talk in chinese or been in the chinese society//
tis tym fuck off.
i sit at the place director decided...at quietly waiting the 1st order...
shit....waiting, waiting, waiting..

1st day nothing do...
i dunno anything, damn suck, even the name of them in office...when boss recomend, i cant remember all....

2nd day, same...
3rd day, got one gurl ask me , u wanna join us after work to play badminton..
oklo, i nothing do in the room i rental oso..
but, shit...i dun have racket!!
gurl:nvr mind, we have extra racket...
lastly i g with them...
reach there i oso very quiet and sit very far from them...
cz i dunno them...
the gurl and other one call me...
they borrow a racket to me...and ask me go play..
i think juz play like be4...so i play the game since i m long time not play..
its fucking hot have play sport..but i m too focus...until when my tatoo came out oso dunno...
the new nickname came out too.."tatooguy" OMG, shit...


没有评论:

发表评论