2009年1月25日星期日

What a shit???

I still remember I am a sucker before. I have much and much girlfriend even I am short.
But until I am form 5, I have a girlfriend, she loves me so much, I am too. For a long time I think I will Love her forever, but she start to control me. Even I go out with my gang(all men) also cannot, answer a call she must check it out. She not believe me. That is what I thinking at the time.
So, I ask for break up. She answer me OK. I thought she really OK. But, a few minutes later, her mum call me, said, Baobei kill herself, if anything worse happen she wont let me go. I very regret about that. Luckily, everything under control. After that, she couple with one of my friend and very happiness. Lastly, only me is a sucker, nothing got, but lost a heart to LOVE again.

没有评论:

发表评论